Bristol Sound Systems Ltd
Telephone 077 14 24 54 09
In the rare event that something has to be returned we allow 30 days from receipt of the purchased item for the purchaser to contact us before returning. Where possible new items will be replaced not repaired if faulty within 28 days. Items returned which are not faulty or returned as not wanted/wrongly ordered will be charged a 20% restocking fee. Items must be returned in the condition as dispatched with all original packing. Goods must be returned insured and carriage paid at the buyers expense. Used items are not normally accepted for return except if faulty on delivery. Consumables such as Styli, batteries etc will not be accepted for return
The MX82 offers high quality audio performance and a wide array of features in a
standard 1RU size. There are four microphone/line inputs and four stereo inputs.
Each of the four microphone/line channels consists of a balanced XLR input switchable
between microphone and line level, 15dB of gain trim across the microphone/line inputs
plus individually switchable phantom power (15VDC). The first 4 channels also feature
a line level direct output which can be used to feed additional amplifiers, mixers
or recording devices. An internal dip switch allows the first 4 inputs to be routed
to the direct output, the master outputs or both. You can also feed the optional
tone generator to the direct outs if required. Input 1 can also be pre or post master
if you require, allowing it to be used as a priority (or emergency) input. Inputs
• 4 XLR inputs switchable between microphone and line level, each with direct output
• 4 stereo dual RCA line level inputs.
• Each input has front panel microphone/line switching (inputs1-
• Single master volume control
• Headphone output (can be pre/post master)
• Phantom power individually switchable for XLR inputs
• Priority muting via optional muting modules
• Optional remote VCA master and tone board
Australian Monitor Installation Series has a long tradition of producing well featured
and cost effective mixers for AV and commercial installations.
The MX series takes 25 years of design and manufacturing experience and knowledge and incorporates it into this new generation of 1 and 2RU mixers.
• 6 & 8 input mono mixers
• XLR input switchable between microphone & line level
• 15dB +/-
• Input 1 is switchable to be pre/post master
• 24VDC or mains power operation
• Optional remote VCA/Tone generator/Muting boards available
• Whisper quiet operation
• Dual colour signal present indication LED per input.
Normally available to order with short delivery time